Vegetable Garden Consulting : Harvest Package
Looking to grow your own food, set up a new vegetable garden or turn your yard into an edible landscape?
The Harvest Package with Farmer Stacey is for those looking for guidance throughout the growing season, especially those who are building a vegetable garden for the first time.
The Harvest Package Includes
- Online access to The Holistic Harvest gardening course ($175 value)
- Initial 1.5 hour consultation, either online or at the farm
- 2 - 45 minute follow-up consultations during the growing and harvest season to answer questions, trouble shoot
- Customized garden plan for one location
- Bespoke task schedule for your garden - planting, harvesting and other important tasks throughout the growing season
- Personalized list of plant varieties
- Additional meetings available as an add-on
During our time together you're welcome to ask any questions related to growing and gardening, whether you want to dive-deep into growing the perfect heirloom tomato or need a crash course on getting set up for seed-starting or anything in between.
It's your time - what we cover is up to you.
Booking Your Consultation
Once you've made a purchase, I will be in touch with a link to a booking calendar.
Simply choose a time that works for you, let me know whether you'd like to meet in person at the farm or online and we'll go from there!
Feedback From My Students
About Farmer Stacey
Heya! I'm Stacey. I've been a Certified Master Organic Gardener since 2008 + have been growing food seriously for nearly 20 years.
I've grown food everywhere from my Kitsilano balcony to my urban East Van (front!) yard to my generous garden here on the farm, so no matter what space you have available, we'll get you growing.
I specialize in open pollinated vegetables, heirloom tomatoes + small-scale, deep-organic vegetable gardening.
My process is designed to make growing your own food fit into your daily life with as little effort as possible. We'll learn how to let nature do the heavy lifting for us.
I have over five years experience teaching folks how to grow their own food.