The store made more progress this week; lumber is piling up and the sills are down for the external walls.
And while Jeff and Easton have been out toiling in the rain, I've been working away on our new online home (from the comfort of the cozy kitchen, thank goodness!)
Since I turned 40, I have committed myself to reclaiming my joy and my personhood - separate and apart from the joy of others and all those labels we collect as we grow older; some badges of honour, some burrs.
In that spirit, a while ago I did something I don't do often - I spent good money on myself for something strictly rooted in JOY.
I bought myself a new camera.
And for the past two days I put that instrument of joy to work on content for our new website.
It got me thinking about how things always come back full circle.
My Bachelor of Fine Arts has been called a waste of time and money more times than I can count, by friends and strangers alike.
The thing I've learned though - now 20 years out from graduation (ugh has it really been that long???) is that when we choose joy, our efforts are never wasted.
My heart always leads me back to myself.
I thought back then I'd be using those skills to teach high school art classes, not to take glamour shots of pig's feet . . . but you gotta be willing to be open to the life that's waiting for you... right? Right.
'And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.' - M.E.
FRESH AT THE FARM THIS WEEK
To order, simply reply to this email. Cut off for orders via email is 10 am Thursday morning. Please call if you have a last minute order to check availability.
Farm pickup hours are 1 to 5 Friday and Saturday only. Prepayment is not required - you can pay at pickup. We accept cash, credit, debit and apple / samsung pay.
Please note our hours are firm - please respect our privacy outside of farm gate hours as the farm is our home. Thanks!
BODY BAR SOAP IS BACK
After taking a hiatus during the pandemic, our popular body bar soap is back in rotation.
Lemon Cream, Vintage Rose, Refresh + True North are all ready to go - more scents on the way.
$8 ea or 3 for $20 Introductory prices
LARD + BEESWAX CANDLES
Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Lavender, Cedar + Sandalwood, Citrus, French Vanilla, Vanilla Bourbon, Bourbon + Sandalwood and more!
$12 ea or 2 for $20
SOLID DISH SOAP - IS BACK!
Unscented or Lemon Eucalyptus **LAVENDER** Back in stock
$8 ea or 3 for $20
EGGS $7 per doz
- Sow Bacon - $12 lb SOLD OUT
- Ground Pork $11.00 lb
- Taster Pack - approximately 10 LBS of assorted cuts, sausages and bacon $135 Available this week
- Family Pack - approximately 30 LBS of assorted cuts, sausages and bacon $375 Available this week
- ROAST $11.50 lb (aprox. 4 pounds each)
- Boneless Loin Roast SOLD OUT $14 lb
- Chops $14.75 lb (2 chops to a pack) back in stock
- Bones for ramen broth $11 per bag (aprox 4 lbs)
- Pork Belly $10.50 lb SOLD OUT
- Side Ribs (not baby-back) $10.50 lb
- SMOKED HOCKS FOR SOUP $8 lb
- Trotters $8 per pack (best ramen ever)
- Bratwurst Sausage $12.50 lb (comes in aprox 2 lb packs of 6 large links)
- Breakfast Sausage $12.50 lb
- Mild Italian Sausage $12.50 lb (comes in aprox 2 lb packs of 6 large links) back in stock
- Chorizo Sausages $12.50 lb (comes in aprox 2 lb packs of 6 large links) SOLD OUT
- Bacon $16.99 lb (aprox 1 lb pack) limit 2 per family BACK IN STOCK
- Back Bacon $16.99 lb (aprox 1 lb pack) limit 2 per family SOLD OUT
To order just hit REPLY to this email.